Lando5x must watch Younghitz & Nba YoungBoy - find the funny

Chủ Nhật, 3 thÑng 3, 2019

Lando5x must watch Younghitz & Nba YoungBoy

Best comment

  1. Sequoia Montague: You is handsome
  2. Avean Pegram-Benton: tell lando to make more musically
  3. Ziyoun Williams: hey boo
  4. Alexis Mccartney: U is so cute u single
  5. Princess Aeriel: he is my πŸ’žπŸ‘…
  6. Kayla Kittler: girl stop that not your babe girl he at my house he have a girlfriend bitch stop he don't like your ugly ass bitch bye
  7. Candice Newland: fuck off !!!!!!!
  8. Candice Newland: OK then Bitch
  9. Cavatisha Milton: Hey bae
  10. Cavatisha Milton: Kayla Kittler u calling me ugly look at u
  11. Cavatisha Milton: Kayla Kittler he not at your damn house stop lieing he live right beside me ill hoe
  12. Kayla Kittler: bitch not your babe
  13. Kayla Kittler: bitch no he at my house bitch stop ugly hoe
  14. Kayla Kittler: bitch stop
  15. Candice Newland: That my bae OK 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  16. Erica Goodwin: Candice Newland no you don't girl
  17. Erica Goodwin: Candice Newland no he not cause this his real girlfriend right here
  18. Erica Goodwin: Candice Newland
  19. Candice Newland: +Kayla Kittler it is my bae and I have his number
  20. Kayla Kittler: stop not your babe
  21. Guy Lukanga: YOUNGHITZ AND NBA YOUNGBOY YOU GUYS GO FOLLOW MY CHANNEL PLZZ IT,S DRUSILE NEHOUMAM AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
  22. Laila Johnson: I'm good at dancing
  23. nevaeh Manuel: who is this to
  24. Candice Newland: that my bae that lando5x I love him sooo πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™
  25. Makyra Adams: You handsome boyπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ€˜
  26. Mykaylah Every: your cute and your videos is fly
  27. Kaliyah Lewis: Hi
  28. Taisha Harris: hey
  29. Guy Lukanga: your so cute
  30. Guy Lukanga: sheila browder im a girl but this is just my dADS CHANNEL SUBSCRIBE TO DRUSILE NEHOUMAM THAT,S MY CHANELL YOUR CUTE
  31. Sheila Browder: do you yes or no text it to me
  32. Sheila Browder: Guy Lukanga don't still my man
  33. Sheila Browder: do you want to go out handsome
  34. Sheila Browder: Guy Lukanga don't stillmy mabn

Lando5x must watch

5,392 views views1,300 followers
94 Likes94 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 10 Dec 2017

KhΓ΄ng cΓ³ nhαΊ­n xΓ©t nΓ o:

Đăng nhαΊ­n xΓ©t